Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Dressing Room Diary


While I was in Chicago this past weekend I was able to get a little shopping in (you know that's my favorite activity!) and found a few gems I'm excited to share with you! It was drizzly all morning- so my hair isn't the best and the lighting is poor in the fitting rooms- but hopefully this gives you a feel for how these pieces fit in "real" life :) Any questions... let me know in the comments below!

Ann Taylor Ruffle Tee (wearing Size Medium)- This tee is pretty "basic" (and a great staple for the fall season) but I love the sweet little ruffle details on the shoulders! I think this piece would be so cute with a sparkly statement necklace or tucked into a striped skirt with tights + boots. Now I'm just waiting for a great sale to scoop it up :) **Use code "SHIP50" for 50% off**

Ann Taylor Night Garden Pocket Dress (wearing Size 6)- My picture doesn't do this dress justice... it's beautiful in person! The material is almost tweed-like (??) and has the prettiest colors and details. It definitely hugs all your curves but there is a little stretch to the material so I'm wearing my normal size and it's a perfect fit! **Use code "SHIP50" for 50% off**

Banana Republic Houndstooth Dress (wearing Size Small)- I spotted this dress on BR's website and was so thrilled to find it in store (& on sale!). This is such a fun pattern for fall (and for all you Alabama fans) but is lightweight enough to still wear now. Fit is TTS and maybe slightly slim through the hips and thighs. 

Banana Republic Romper (wearing Size 4)- This was definitely my best score of the whole trip! It was marked down to $37 and then I got 40% off + an extra 10% off for being a cardholder... #Winning. I'm planning on pairing this with booties for my upcoming trip to Nashville (how cute will this be posing in front of Draper James?!) :) 

{SHOP THE POST}


Hope your week is going swell! Things at work have been a little nutty (what else is new?!) and it's zooming by. On the bright size, today is my Friday! Buddy is having oral surgery tomorrow so I took the day off to help him recuperate so today will be busy prepping!

PS- I'm sorry sorry I'm behind on getting back to all your sweet comments. I'm kind of drowning at the office but plan on catching up this weekend! Know that I read them all and they mean so much to me- can't wait to get back to y'all! XO


4 comments

  1. Oh my gosh I love the romper so! I saw that brocade dress in person and loved it too! Don't stress about responding to my comments: I know how it is!!
    xoxo,
    Catherine: Classic Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. what great finds! That romper was such a great score and it's adorable!!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, now I need to go shopping. I loved everything your tried, especially the romper and houndstooth print dress!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Banana Republic dress-it looks so cute on you!
    ~Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)