Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Football Friday: Styling Orange for Your Favorite Team

Orange Tee: Banana Republic (almost exact) // Denim Shorts: Loft // Sandals: Sam Edelman // Blue Tassel Necklace: HSN (similar) // Apple Watch

"Two Bits, Four Bits, Six Bits, a Dollar; all for the Gators, stand up and hollar!"

Well y'all, we made it to Friday! I'm both excited and sad for today, because it's another fun collaboration with my girls to share how we style orange for our favorite team, BUT, it's also our last collab and I'm going to miss these sweet gals! (Be sure to check out all the ladies at the end of this post!)

I decided to keep today's look a little more casual (but still pulled together) because I realize that not everyone loves rocking a dress to football games. In fact, one of my new team members just moved from Michigan and attended her first Gator game last week and she said she was so confused by everyone wearing dresses- because that doesn't happen up north! #SouthernThing I'm obsessed with the half-tuck tee look, so that's what I did here; it's those little design elements that keep an outfit interesting! Adding on a fun tassel necklace just makes it all pop!








Orange Tee: Banana Republic (almost exact) // Denim Shorts: Loft // Sandals: Sam Edelman // Blue Tassel Necklace: HSN (similar) // Apple Watch

Don't forget to swing by and check out the great style of my girls below:








Carolina Style // Style in a Small Town // The Fashion Brief

Have an awesome weekend y'all! I have a lot going on over here, so it will be a busy one for sure & the weather is supposed to be gorgeous! Can't wait!


8 comments

  1. This is a really cute look for gameday! I've been rocking the cute shirts/shorts this entire season and I do not regret it one bit. Sometimes it's a little bit easier than a dress, especially when you're traipsing all across campus. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO DANG CUTE! Even though I'm a die-hard UGA fan, this is too adorable to not love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just the cutest!! Love this outfit - looks so pulled together but comfortable too!

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved working with you on this series girlfriend!!! Those shorts are amazing! I have them, and wear them all summer long. Have a wonderful weekend love! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have those shorts too! I have been feeling in the mood for easy casual outfits lately, and this is perfect! You look totally different with your hair straight--love it both ways!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! It's been so humid this summer that I was curling it almost every day, but now that the weather is nice it's been a straight-hair game for me! I forget how different it looks!

      Delete
  6. Super cute-love your chic game-day OOTD!
    ~Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Orange is such a hard color to style! I went to UVA and man, it is no one's natural color! Love this look on you!

    ​xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)