Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Lilly Pulitzer Cove Dress

Dress: Lilly Pulitzer (on sale for under $100) // Necklace: Kendra Scott // Heels: Target // Clutch: Sophie and Trey (similar) // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties

Every morning when I have breakfast and my first cup of coffee (yep there's more than one!) I love to turn on the news and catch up with the world. It starts with local news and then as I'm getting ready the Today show comes on - just love them! Well, the other morning our local weather girl said that fall typically hits Florida between October 15 and November 15... ummm that's just not going to work for me! I have far too many sweaters for the season to start that late ;) However, until our fall weather decides to come and stay, you'll be catching me in all my brights & loving every minute of it!

I picked up this Lilly Pulitzer Cove dress during the After Party Sale and even though it's not a style I would normally pick, I ended up loving it! And you know what y'all are going to love? I found it (still) on sale for you!









Dress: Lilly Pulitzer (on sale for under $100) // Necklace: Kendra Scott // Heels: Target // Clutch: Sophie and Trey (similar) // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties

{SHOP THE POST}


Hope you're having a great week! Only one more sleep until Fri-YAY!


9 comments

  1. Love the gold accessories with this fun dress, lady!
    Have a great weekend ahead!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh you are way too darling in this. And the shoes! I have had my eye on getting a similar pair for a while, but I don't know if I can justify them now that it IS actually fall in DC. Love the Today show too. It is absolutely better than GMA, haha.
    xoxo,
    Catherine
    www.classiccatherine.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dad told me yesterday that he's still swimming in their pool...that wouldn't happen up here LOL so I say enjoy those beautiful dresses!! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that print and the gold accessories! A girl we just hired came from working for Lilly and every time I see her outfits it reminds me of you! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love this dress!! You can never beat Lilly as a choice! Always a win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is so effortlessly pretty on you and YAY for more than 1 cup of coffee! Keep rockin' those brights until we get fall temps <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute dress on you! I love Lilly Pulitzer, but you rock this one! And your hair is always so cute.

    ​xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply adorable-Love Lilly and LOVE this print

    -Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this dress on you! Such a fun bright print!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)