Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Junior League Annual Conference Recap #jlac14

I apologize in advance- there are a LOT of pictures in this post! But I can't resist sharing all the fun that was had in St. Louis at the Junior League Annual Conference!

If you aren't familiar with Junior League, it is one of the largest women's non-profits in the world- there are literally leagues is just about every city in the US and we are in 4 international countries. Each League has their own focus area/specific issues that they tackle (in St Petersburg we tackle School Readiness) through community service projects and fundraising. It also is phenomenal for learning leadership skills that you might never have gained otherwise. I absolutely encourage all ladies out there to look into the League in your area- you won't regret it! :)

Alright... off my soapbox! ha! Now onto the pictures from the weekend...

This is Tuesdi (our president) and I on the very first morning. We were so excited to be at the conference and learning so many new ideas!


Of course what would a conference be without some fabulous merchandise?! I picked up the white "leadership" jersey and the red "volunteer" jersey below :)
 The brand new "Lilly Loves the Junior League" murfee- Tuesdi and I both brought this home :)
The opening reception the first night was at the botanical gardens- some of the largest in the country!

 Loved this year's leadership theme: "GAME ON"!
We had so much fun the first day we were thrilled to see what Day 2 had in store!
After a full day of sessions we headed off to a fun dinner with some lovely Florida gals- and we even found a sweet lil arch!
 On Day 3 we had a whole afternoon to explore the city- these great gals were so much fun to hang out with!
Of course we had to see the arch in real...
Then we went to the COOLEST museum I have ever seen in my life, The City Museum! The pictures don't even come close to doing it justice but you will have to visit it to see it in real :)






The finale of the conference was the Annual Dinner. Tuesdi and I were accidentally #twinning - great minds think alike!
 CELEBRATE!

Group pics of some of the sweetest Florida delegates- these ladies are phenomenal! So proud to lead with you all!

As you can see this was one amazing trip! I feel to honored to be a leader in this amazing organization, and weekends like this have me even more energized for the fantastic year ahead! Game On!

post signature

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)