Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Wear Pink and Make the Boys Wink

I love all the fun #LillySaid phrases that have been trending as of late- that Lilly Pulitzer sure was a woman of wisdom! This is without a doubt one of the cutest floating around: "Wear pink and make to boys wink!" Well Lilly, you don't have to tell me twice- it's always been my favorite color :)









Seahorse Cardigan: Target (love these new patterns) // Skirt: Loft (similar) // Pink Tee: J. Crew // Sandals: Jack Rogers // Necklace: Daniel K (similar) // Bracelets: Victoria Wieck and Technibond (coming in June) // Croakies: Lilly Pulitzer // Sunglasses: Payless

Linking up with Perfectly Coutured and White Coat Wardrobe for Three-fer Thursday! Also linking up with Living in Color Style, Pop of Style, and Stylin' in St Louis for the Spotlight Weekly Link Up!

post signature

6 comments

  1. My favorite color too! Love the pink seahorses!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same cardigan and love it !
    Here is how I wore it -> http://happymedley.blogspot.com/2014/05/mix-it-up-monday-link-up.html

    Currently Loving Link Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how you styled it! Thanks for the idea to remix it :)

      Delete
  3. Love your outfit!! It's so cute! Pink has always been my favorite color too :).

    xoxo
    Lexi

    the-streetsofgold.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)