Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Again and Again

I have an irrational fear of being an outfit repeater- I am always paranoid that someone will call me out for wearing a look more than once in a short period of time (crazy I know). Thus, I'm constantly being asked if something is new because it has been so long since I wore it! But this dress may have helped me to overcome that fear because I cannot stop wearing it! It's no exaggeration that I have worn this dress 4 times in the past 2 weeks! I have never found an article of clothing that I love wearing more- it's insanely comfortable (made out of sweatshirt material) and the vibrant color combination is my absolute favorite. Don't be surprised if I pull it out of my closet again this week!









Dress: Merona (not available online- check your local stores) // Necklace: Accessory Mercado (sold out- love this and this) //  Sandals: Jack Rogers // Watch: Victoria Wieck // Bracelet: Technibond (coming in June!) // Bag: Spartina (technically a beach bag but it's the perfect tote for everyday)

Happy Tuesday y'all!

post signature

2 comments

  1. This is a great dress, I have similar black and white one I love :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)