Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Pink and White Chevron

Oh Happy Day!! Today marks my 100th post on Girl Meets Bow! How much fun I am having in this little space on the internet! Thank you for reading along and adding big bows to your life with me! :)

On to regularly scheduled programming... :)

Last Monday I threw a Cinco de Mayo party for my sweet Development Council girls in the Junior League- it was a fun night of celebrating all we accomplished this year! Well in this H-O-T Florida weather (it's been hitting in the mid-90's already!) I knew I had wear something light and airy so I wouldn't fall over from heat-stroke! This outfit was the perfect solution- it was bright and fun for a backyard party, but let me stay cool doing all the party prep. Plus who doesn't love copious amounts of pink? ha!









Top: Escapada (same tank in solid) // Shorts: Old Navy (on sale for $15!) // Sandals: Target (on sale for less than $13!) // Necklace: Forever 21 (similar) // Bow Bracelet: Groopdealz (exact) // Opal Ring: Absolute

A huge thank you to my dad for stepping in to take some pictures for me while my regular photographer is healing from a back injury! He saved the day!

Linking up with Walking in Memphis in High Heels, The Fashion Canvas, and White Coat Wardrobe for Trend Spin Linkup!

post signature

15 comments

  1. This look is so cute and perfect for a party! This top totally looks like the Lilly Pulitzer Houston top and I'm definitely going to have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! I love a good "look for less" :)

      Delete
  2. Love the pink on pink! I'm linking up today with those lovelies too.
    xo
    fashioningjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable outfit! I love it but missed doing your pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the pink on pink! Monochromatic is where it's at lately (I did white on white today)!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just too pretty in pink! I want your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute top! And I love the bow accessories!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you- life is better with a bow! :)

      Delete
  7. Such a cute top and yay for bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I've been meaning to tell you, I didn't know if you knew your word verification is on. If you want it off you can change it in settings.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for telling me- I fixed it :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)