Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

A Tracy a Day {Datin'}




Today is the final day of my "A Tracy a Day" series and it's everyone's favorite occasion- date night! Tracy's tongue and cheek dresses are perfect for a date night with that special someone! I like to think that when a wear this dress my date can't help but fall in love with me "hook, line and sinker"- ha!

If I haven't mentioned it before, Tracy's dresses are the most comfortable I have ever worn! I also love that they can be dressed up or down with a change of footwear and accessories. Adding wedges to this dress makes it appropriate for a date (like at my favorite restaurant The Columbia) but swap it out for your Jacks and you have a perfect dress for shopping with your friends! 








Dress: Tracy Negoshian (on sale!) // Necklace: Bellezza // Wedges: Payless (love these) // Bracelet: Bellezza (similar)

PS- Linking up with Perfectly Coutured for Three-Fer Thursday and Stylin' in St Louis and Living in Color Style for the Spotlight Weekly Link Up!

Hope your day is tied with a bow!

post signature

16 comments

  1. That is such a cute Nautical Dress. 100% loving it. =)

    I'd love for you to stop by my blog too and check my stripes today. Thanks, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're stripes look great too!

      Delete
  2. Your dress is adorable! Stopping by from the link-up! Have a great day!

    xoxo,Hillary
    www.styleinasmalltown.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A-dorable. Seriously. I wish these were in my budget.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl- I feel ya! These force me to budget but they are worth every penny! :)

      Delete
  4. Such a cute dress! I love the colors. After this series, I am going to check out this line!

    Nikki
    thefashioablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your blog, so I nominated you for the Liebster Award! It's a great way to recognize and meet other bloggers! Check out my blog at styleinasmalltown.com for all the details!

    xoxo,Hillary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much- that is SO sweet of you!

      Delete
  6. Sorry, I didn't get the post out til this morning, but it's out there now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are to cute, the last picture made me smile! Love your look that dress is the cutest. God bless ;)

    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is just perfect on you, so cute, and looks comfortable and wearable. Lovely! Visiting today via Three-fer Thursday! P x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute fun dress! And honestly, the dress is pretty but your smile is absolutely infectious! I honestly started smiling just looking at you! Just found your blog and love it.

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the absolute BEST compliment! Thank you so much! Very thankful that you stopped by! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)