Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Can't Get Enough

Two guesses what this nautical girl can't get enough of... that's right- ANCHORS! They are absolutely everywhere this season and I am officially addicted! There's no piece of clothing that doesn't look great wrapped in this nautical staple. When I tucked this tee into my bow shorts- I almost clapped... all my favorite things in one outfit! :) 











T-Shirt: Old Navy // Shorts: Loft (old, similar here) // Sandals: Target (almost exact here) // Necklace: Target (similar) // Bracelet: Salt Pines // Sunglasses: Payless // Croakies: Lilly Pulitzer

Linking up with Perfectly Coutured for Three-fer Thursday!

TOMORROW is the last day to enter the B. Ivy Bow Bracelet Giveaway- don't miss your chance to win!

post signature

2 comments

  1. You're wearing my favourite colour in your shorts. I love turquoise! I don't own anything that has an anchor on. You take a really good photo, love your sunglasses. I have just started followingyou on bloglovin as I got your link from the threefer linky. I will leave my link, but please no pressure, I know some bloggers find this really annoying.
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11040855

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet words! I will definitely visit your blog- it's so much fun discovering new ones :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)