Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Why Thank You

When I put this outfit on, I really didn't think that it was anything special. It seemed pretty simple- a shirtdress and flats... no brainer right? Well I kid you not when I say I was stopped throughout the day by folks telling me how much they loved this look. There was even a kind gentleman who said "you look like spring"! Wearing pink certainly puts some pep in my step- and I guess it brightens other's days too! :)









Dress: Gap (similar, love this) // Flats: Audrey Brooke via DSW // Necklace: Loft Outlet (almost exact) // Watch: Victoria Wieck // Bracelet: Victoria Wieck // Ring: HSN (similar) // Clutch: Sophie and Trey (silver version)

Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday and don't have too much trouble getting back into the swing of your workweek (I know it's going to be tough for me)!

post signature

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)