Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

#SummerInLilly

Well Florida sure didn't hesitate to head into summer weather- it's been in the 90's almost every day! But looking at the bright side... that means it's time to bring out your Lilly in full force! (There is always a positive right?!) 

I got this cheerful tunic top for my birthday and I am totally in love. I feel like I look about 8 shades tanner just from putting these bright colors on! ha! I also scooped up these neon Jack Rogers for a steal a few weeks ago when I got in on the Living Social/Last Call NM mega-deal ($20 for Jacks is ah-mazing)! I have a feeling you will be seeing a lot more of these cuties! And hello- this gold clutch is total perfection! Adding a fun accessory like this totally glams up my casual look. It's impossible to have a bad day when you're wearing an outfit this happy!









Top: Lilly Pulitzer "Braylen" // Shorts: Old Navy // Sandals: Jack Rogers via NM Last Call // Necklace: Absolute (round version) // Bracelet: R.J. Graziano (option) // Ring: HSN (love this) // Gold Clutch: Sophie and Trey (obsessed with the aqua version)

Have a wonderful Thursday y'all! 

Linking up with Perfectly Coutured and White Coat Wardrobe for Three-fer Thursday!


post signature

10 comments

  1. This top is adorable! I love it with the white shots too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just discovered the wonder that is white shorts for summer! :)

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog and I love your style!!! Already started pinning some of your looks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thank you so much for visiting! :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous blouse! Your white shorts look perfect against those bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours in your top and your shoes pick up the green in your top. Works well with white too! (perfectly coutured)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this top. I followed your advice for the Ali dress sizing a few months ago and it was perfect! So glad I read your post before ordering. Do you mind sharing what size your Braylen above is? I got a medium but it feels a bit overwhelming...thinking of looking for a small. Thanks!! ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay- I'm so glad you love the Ali dress as much as I do :) I am wearing a small in the Braylen- I definitely think that it is generous in size so you would be fine to size down. Thanks so much for reading!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)