Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Deep Freeze


Friends, there has been a lot of self-reflection going on over here lately. As I think about how much time and energy I spend shopping (totally for pleasure on clothes, purses, jewelry) I am really convicted by the thought of how much my energy is wasted on something fleeting when it could be poured into a meaningful project. 

So I have decided to take a 30 day "Deep Freeze" from shopping to refocus my priorities. I know I am a girl that loves to shop and that is never going to change- but I don't want to be so consumed by the need to "have" that I turn my view from the beautiful around me. I'm also excited for the challenge of shopping my closet- I can't wait to show you how I mix and match my favorites in new ways! 

I hope you enjoy going on this journey with me- I'm a little scared of how much my willpower will be tested- but I look forward to growing and learning to really appreciate all the blessings that fill my life!

post signature

3 comments

  1. Good for you! You should read Jen Hatmaker's book 7 this month! It'll help keep you motivated :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely check that out! :)

      Delete
  2. I should totally do the same! Maybe starting June haha... But I will!

    <3
    Yulissa
    Sequins and Tulle

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)