Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Shop with a Purpose

I think it is no secret if you are a reader of this blog, that I love to shop. I shop for fun, for relaxation, to bond with my girlfriends, and for stress relief. But my absolute favorite way to shop is with a purpose. By that I mean that I love buying products that give back to worthwhile causes and support the greater good.

Here are a few products I am loving that give back to some amazing organizations:

Benevolent Jewels is a new jewelry shop I learned about recently and I am already a fan! Every three months they pick a new nonprofit to give 20% of their proceeds to. Currently they are working with +Works, an anti-bullying organization (how amazing is that)?!

Pink Petals Statement Necklace

TOMS is one of the originators for our generation of product  purchases that give back. For every pair of shoes you buy TOMS will donate a pair to a child in need around the world. 1 for 1- what an amazing ratio!
TOMS Navy Sailboat Women's Classics
One Hope Wine associates each type of wine with a different cause- so you can choose your wine and your cause! I love a relaxing glass of wine, and with One Hope every bottle you enjoy helps change a life- now that is something to say "cheers" to!

One Hope Chardonnay- fights breast cancer

These are just a few of the produce I am loving now that give back! Would you like to see more products with this philosophy? Let me know! And remember sweet friends: "Giving is always in style"!

post signature

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)