Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Gotta Have It


So this dress has a bit of a backstory... I originally saw this dress on an adorable online boutique, but about as fast I as I could click on the website this puppy was sold out! I signed up for the re-stock alert but no dice... it seemed like I was out of luck. Then the shopping fates smiled in my favor... I was at Junior League Conference two weeks ago and an adorable delegate was WEARING THIS DRESS! Needless to say I beelined over to her and asked where in the world she scored hers. Turns out it's from  a precious lil shop, Just a Little Something Extra - and I was able to get one of my very own!! There was a whole lot of happy dancing happening :) Friends, where there is a will there most certainly is a way!







Y'all! I am in love with these photographs I got done! My sweet friend Nina just launched her own photography business, Iridescent Photography, and she is phenomenal! Such a fabulous photographer to work with! If you are in the Tampa/St Pete/Sarasota or surrounding area you absolutely have to check her out! Visit her work on Facebook, Instagram, or shoot her at email at iridescentphotographs@gmail.com.

Dress: Just a Little Something Extra // Necklace: Loft Outlet (old, similar) // Watch: Victoria Wieck // Bracelet: Technibond (coming June 23)


post signature

4 comments

  1. This dress is perfection! You look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE. she did a great job on these photos! you look amazing, of course. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)