Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

What I'm Loving Lately: Curly Girl Designs

I love giving personalized and thoughtful gifts that show the recipient that you took the time to really think about their hearts. My latest obsession is Curly Girl Designs because she creates the absolute sweetest and most sentimental gifts (that aren't cheesy)!

Recently I picked out special magnets for each of my Development Council Chairs in Junior League to thank them for their leadership this past year. It was so much fun finding the perfect phrases for each of them!

Below is a sampling of a few of my favorites, but there are far too many to show you them all below- so check her out online! :)






THIS JUST IN: Curly Girl is having a SALE - this is your chance to be inspired at a fraction of the price :) 

Happy Friday- we've got a long weekend ahead of us and I couldn't be happier!

NOTE: This post wasn't sponsored- I just love Curly Girl and wanted to share them with you!

post signature

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)