Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Lilly Loving

I absolutely loved the Lilly Pulitzer Spring collection! With her summer collection debuting I thought it would be fun to round up a few of my spring favorites. The bright colors and cheerful patterns are quintessentially Lilly, but there is a sophistication to this collection that makes it highly versatile too. I love that Lilly's accessories add a pop of color to your everyday life, while her bold-patterned clothing draw the right kind of attention to you :) Lilly knows how to make everyday a party!

Loving Lilly Spring!



Lace overlay dress / Shirred dress / Keyhole dress / Genuine leather handbag / Bow belt / Pattern iphone case / Sunglasses

PS- Have you entered my B. Ivy bow bracelet giveaway yet?? If not hop on over and get your name in (Friday is the last day to enter)!

post signature

1 comment

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)