Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

A Summertime Girl's Night Out

Dress: Tracy Negoshian (old, love this & this one too) **Check out this flashback post to see how I wore this dress originally! || Sandals: c/o Oka-B Amina || Clutch: BP (sold out, great option)

If you've been hanging around this blog for any length of time, then you know how much I adore my girlfriends & am so thrilled when we can get together for a girl's night out! Luckily, this weekend I got a double-dose of fun; first, Friday night I went to see Lady Antebellum & Krystal and I WON meet and greet passes! It's a crazy (and kind of windy) story- but we were beside ourselves with excitement and they were sweet as could be! Saturday night, Sarah Hunt and I snapped a few photos for each other and then settled in with French 75's and a locally-sourced meal for some girl time and catch-up!





Since it is so crazy hot outside (seriously I'm melting all day every day) I pulled out this oldie-but-goodies dress and blinded-out sandals for a fun Saturday night look! I can't tell you how many compliments I got on both while we were out :) (And who doesn't love compliments?!)





The sweetest gentleman stopped to take a picture of Sarah Hunt and I- so I just had to share it! So thankful for this wonderful friend of mine!

Dress: Tracy Negoshian (old, love this & this one too) **Check out this flashback post to see how I wore this dress originally! || Sandals: c/o Oka-B Amina || Clutch: BP (sold out, great option)

I have some really fun content coming your way this week- can't wait for you to see what's in store! :)  Let's make this week a FABULOUS one!


9 comments

  1. What a fun weekend! Girl time is always the best and it's good for the soul!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish that clutch wasn't sold out - I love it!! You look so happy girl and I love this look for a GNO! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this outfit! That dress is so fun and that clutch is so cute! I need to scoop it up when its back in stock! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had such a fun weekend!! I love this dress and the bow is perfect!

    By Lauren M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shout out to the people who will stop and take pictures of you and your friends!! That's the best kind of stranger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not surprised that you got lots of compliments on this outfit as it looks so lovely on you :) The weather here in the UK is not very hot at the moment, you wouldn't think it was the middle of summer, but I'm hoping it brightens up soon so I can wear some pretty summer dresses like this. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The print on that dress is outstanding! So unique and the colors are so great together. Glad you had a great time with your girlfriends!
    -Kristin
    countdowntofridayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meet and greet passes with a friend? Sounds like a story worth telling :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Oka-B shoes as well. They are pretty much all I am wearing now because I think they are helping to heal my plantar fasciitis!

    Patty
    GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)