Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

"House Hunting" in Borough


 
Dress: c/o Borough "The French Quarter 3/4 Sleeve Shift" in House Hunting || Wedges: Banana Republic (old, super similar here & if you want to splurge these are SO good!) || Clutch: Sophie and Trey (old, similar here) || Bangles: Bourbon & Bowties || Apple Watch w/ This Band

If there was any city in the US I could see myself living in ASAP it would have to be Charleston. I've taken two trips there - one a 13 person girl's weekend & the other an unforgettable weekend with my bestie, Asha- and both of them rank among some of my most special memories! It's like being in the city transports me to another time and place & all my day to day worries just slide right on off as I play in the city full of southern charm! 

So you can imagine my delight when I discovered Borough- a dress & accessory line designed and handmade in Charleston, SC. Each and every one of Ashley's prints (the sweetest and most delightful owner there ever was) celebrate the "low county lifestyle" that Charleston is known for, and putting on a Borough dress transports you there! The print I picked out is called "House Hunting" and pays homage to the famous architecture in the city- especially their colorful row houses. Wearing this dress just fills me with all the memories of my times in the Holy City- and makes strutting in my Borough a special occasion :) 

What pieces in your closet are filled with special memories?












Dress: c/o Borough "The French Quarter 3/4 Sleeve Shift" in House Hunting || Wedges: Banana Republic (old, super similar here & if you want to splurge these are SO good!) || Clutch: Sophie and Trey (old, similar here) || Bangles: Bourbon & Bowties || Apple Watch w/ This Band

I had the best weekend with my girlfriends- it was such a treat spending quality time with these special friends! But why do weekends have to go by SO fast?! I'm not ready for Monday again!

Linking up with the Trend Spin Link-up


32 comments

  1. Love this outfit! So chic!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: GRIFFITH OBSERVATORY - LA LA LAND

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd relocate to Charleston in a heartbeat if I could! I love it down there and seriously love the cute print of your dress! xo, Biana-BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm planning to take a trip to Charleston this fall and can't wait!!! That dress looks adorable on you-- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will absolutely love it! It's the most charming town ever!

      Delete
  4. This dress is just too cute! Blaire and I have an annual trip to Charleston every year. It's such a great city!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw I love it when outfits bring back lovely memories. The only problem is I never want to get rid of any of these outfits, even if I will never wear them again and then they end up clogging up my wardrobe! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a cute dress! And I can't even tell you how much I love Charleston! Such a cute city and the food is amazing! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love printed shift dresses! And this is no exception :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a cute dress! The print is just so fun. Sounds like a cool shop.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable dress print--can I move into the pink n' green house behind you!? Love this post, Gentry,--Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a unique print! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun line, and loving the print on that dress! It's time to finally go see Charleston, I need to just get in the car and drive up there <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  12. The weekend always goes by way too fast. Loving this bold look!

    xo Jessica
    My Style Vita

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty pattern, definitely something to cheer me up on a Monday!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG I can't with this dress! Too cute with the print and you styled it beautifully, Gentry!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Isn't Borough the best?!? I love this print and style of dress on you!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this cute little print and I'm still dying to visit Charleston!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow this dress has such a fun print! Very cute style babe

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's such a cute print! I can see why it brings back memories. My Trashy Diva dress makes me think of my trip to New Orleans.
    http://tresfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are just way too cute! I really love the print on your dress and how it even sorta matches the house behind you. Such a fun location!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hang out with me next time you come to Charleston! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Charleston is the best place for girls trips and I could totally see you living there :) This dress looks so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my gosh this dress was adorable. Your blog title is perfect!

    April | www.thebluehydrangeas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you love the dress like I do!! And thank you- I think it sums up my style perfectly :) So happy you stopped by!

      Delete
  23. Oh my goodness that dress is so fun! It looks absolutely stunning on you:)

    xoxo, Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  24. This dress is just adorable on you! I always love your bright and fun style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind!! Thank you so much Nina- I'm thrilled you enjoy the looks you see here :)

      Delete
  25. Cute printed dress! Beautiful look!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)