Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Southern Summer: Mint Julep Boutique Floral Maxi Dress


Maxi Dress: c/o The Mint Julep Boutique || Heels: Target || Clutch: Sophie & Trey (old, similar here & on sale for $12!) || Apple Watch (I just got this new band!)

Y'all I have been stalking this dress for MONTHS- and every single time it would pop up on someone's site, inevitable it would sell out within the day! I can see why though; the romantic & girly floral pattern is so pretty and the maxi length means you can make it casual or doll it up for a fancier occasion. I also cant wait for fall to add a denim jacket for a great transitional look! When The Mint Julep Boutique reached out to work together and I saw this dress in-stock (finally!) under their new arrivals I knew I had to jump on the chance to share it with y'all! 

I know you've seen me feature several pieces from The Mint Julep before (even my family knows how much I love them- my grandma got me a romper from them for my birthday!) but I thought today would be the perfect time to tell you a little more about them. The Mint Julep is an on-trend women's online boutique which features new arrivals daily and almost everything on their site is under $50! They also recently launched monogramming- so now you can get dresses, bags, and accessories personalized! They are a perfect one-stop-shop for gifts and fun fashion finds!










Maxi Dress: c/o The Mint Julep Boutique || Heels: Target || Clutch: Sophie & Trey (old, similar here & on sale for $12!) || Apple Watch (I just got this new band!)

Thank y'all so much for all your planner suggestions last night- I really need a new one so I can't wait to check them all out! Would you want a full planner review once I pick a new one? Hope you have an awesome Wednesday!


7 comments

  1. That dress is adorable! I love the blue with the floral print, so pretty! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect print on you girl! Absolutely love a great maxi dress! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty dress, so glad you were able to finally find it in stock <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obsessed! Navy, florals and a maxi dress is the perfect combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love the colors on this dress! And you are so right, a denim jacket over it would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gentry, that is a stunner of a dress. Gorgeous print and I love the neckline too!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your dress! Such a pretty color!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)