Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

The Sweetest Bows for Summer

Tank: Ann Taylor Loft (runs large- size down!) || Shorts: J. Crew Factory (my new favorite shorts!) || Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals || Apple Watch || Pearls: Imperial Pearls (Sold out, similar option here)

Happy Friday my sweet friends! I'm so thrilled that another weekend is here- it may have only been a three day week, but my job sure packed a punch and I need a happy hour asap! :) I'm meeting up with my favorite gal-pal downtown tonight for some jewelry shopping (yes to sparkles!) and then those coveted cocktails! And tomorrow my godson's 5th birthday is happening and I can't wait to celebrate that sweet boy! PS- any gift ideas for a 5 year old boy?! :)

Now on to my newest and swoon-worthiest top! If there was any color that I would consider a "neutral" in my wardrobe it would be blue; and mixed with white it is just as classic as can be. So as soon as I spotted this tank I was transported to Cape Cod, and breezy summer days, and let's be real... we all need some pieces in our closet that transport us when we wear them! :) And come on, can you even with those oversize bows?! I can't! (insert all the heart-eyes!)






Tank: Ann Taylor Loft (runs large- size down!) || Shorts: J. Crew Factory (my new favorite shorts!) || Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals || Apple Watch || Pearls: Imperial Pearls (Sold out, similar option here)

{SHOP THE POST}

Thank you to So Sarah Hunt for snapping these photos for me!


4 comments

  1. This is such a cute top! I love the tie sleeves! And yes to a happy hour ASAP! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been avoiding Loft a little with the bump but this top I might have to go grab and save for next summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Loving the bow + pearls combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What and adorable top! Love the bows!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)