Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Sunday Scripture


Happy Sunday Friends!

This verse really hits home for me in so many ways- and hopefully it resonates with some of you too!

I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that many times I have a picture in my mind of how my life is "supposed" to go & what it is "supposed" to look like. But more often than not it feels like the Lord is just laughing at that vision and saying, "silly girl." But how many of us stop listening after we hear "silly girl" and miss the most important part of the sentence... "silly girl, do you not know that my plan for you is so much greater?" 


In the past few months my perspective and prayers have taken a turn and I've stopped asking God to make my life how I want it to be, and I've started asking him how he wants my life to look. And y'all, it's changed everything. When you realize that his plan will take you places you never thought you'd be- well, how much fun is that? And when he lines things up perfectly, and your eyes are open to actually see that? Oh y'all- divine surprise! 

My encouragement for you today is to not get so caught up in the vision in your head for a perfect life, that you miss living the life HE wants and desires for you. Trust me, it's so much more fun when you let him lead your way!

Have a wonderful Sunday y'all! XO


1 comment

  1. "His good, pleasing, and perfect will." Just yes.

    Briana
    https://beyoutifulbrunette.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)