Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Beach Days are the Best Days

Coverup: c/o Cabana Life || Apple Watch || Black Halter Bikini Top: Target (last year, love this option) || Sandals: Jack Rogers Georgica Jelly

No matter what worries you may have on your brain, a day at the beach just takes them all away! I'm sure it's because I grew up by the waves and sand, but that soothing ocean roar just relaxes me to my core. It's like taking a deep breathe and exhaling all those worries right out!

The Florida sun is powerful this time of year too- I mean watch out gentle skin a sunburn is coming! ha. But seriously, us ladies have to protect ourselves from those powerful rays (and potential long-term damage like wrinkles & melanoma) so I love packing this festive Cabana life cover-up in my beach bag! Y'all know how much I love this company- not only are their pieces cute & on-trend, but they all have 50 SPF protection built in. I mean are my little tassel details not adorable?

Where do you go when you're clearing your brain? What's your special spot?











Coverup: c/o Cabana Life || Apple Watch || Black Halter Bikini Top: Target (last year, love this option) || Sandals: Jack Rogers Georgica Jelly

I'm headed off to Atlanta for the International Gifts Show tomorrow- I'm hoping to find some amazing new products for work. Fingers crossed!
-----------
Also, just a reminder that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access starts tomorrow- and I'm sure y'all know that it is the biggest sale of the year! Since I'm traveling my first sale post won't go live until next week, but I cannot wait to share my fun content with y'all! :)


11 comments

  1. That coverup is SO perfect! I love the color and the fun detail! And those sandals are perfect for the beach! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute cover up Gentry! We are headed to Florida this weekend and now I am even more excited after seeing your beach pics!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tassels on the bottom of this are such a cute little addition! Wish I was relaxing on that beach today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beach days are the best! Love that little beach dress. It looks fab on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous of that clear water - such a cute tassel dress! Enjoy Atlanta!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the coral color of this cover up!! Also love the SPF 50!!! My favorite place to clear my mind is the cottage in Canada with my family & dogs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Tassels and SPF... that's a double win! Have a fun trip!

    Kristin
    stripesandsangria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty coverup, Gentry! I really love that coral on you :)

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so right, the beach is a cure all! Seriously my favorite place. Obsessed with this cover-up, love the color!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love the tassels on that coverup!! What a great beach addition!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  11. The beach is my happy place! So jealous you live near one :] Love this cover up girly.

    xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)