Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Dressing Room Diaries: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Edition

Happy Happy Friday friends!!! Why am I so excited about today? Because today is the first day the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale opens to the public- and I have my first post to share! yippee!! Last weekend Sarah & I headed to the store and couldn't stop laughing as we tried on all the things! One of the things that was most important to me was finding pieces that I didn't have to wait to wear- I mean who wants to wait three months to pull out their new purchases?! Not this girl! #InstantGratification

I can't wait to share what I found with y'all- so grab your coffee and let's hit the dressing room!

Eliza J Floral Bell Sleeve Wrap Dress (Sale- $91.90/Reg Price- $138) - Oh goodness y'all, all the heart-eyes for this one!! This is an absolutely perfect work dress- whether you work in a casual office or a more "gussied-up" one this piece is beyond perfection! Sarah works in a more formal office and me in a more fashion-oriented office and we both scooped this one up! I'm wearing a 6P.


Halogen Button Back Ruffle Hem Dress (Sale- $65.90/Reg Price- $99) - This dress took me by surprise! I was kind of "meh" when I saw it on the hanger, but something about it intrigued me. Putting it on however- #GameChanger! It is so flattering and the colors somehow pop once it's on! Definitely reccomend this dress as a great option for work too. Wear now with pumps and then switch out for suede boots this fall! I'm wearing a Medium but need a Small (so I'm hoping it gets restocked this morning!).

Pleione Tie Back Poplin Tunic (Sale- $49.90/Reg Price- $75) - If you caught mine or Sarah's Instastories than you know we were cracking up in this dress (Is it a dress?!). It runs at least two sizes big so SIZE DOWN! I'm wearing a small and desperately needed an XS- although even that was large on me! But there is the most adorable bow detail in the back- so if this fits you then it's a winner!

Charles Henry Floral Shirtdress (Sale- $59.90/ Reg Price- $90) - Does a work staple get any better than this? Don't think so!! I love the flattering fit of this piece and know that it works perfectly for now & later (how cute would it be with a fur vest and OTK boots?!). I'm wearing a size small. 

Caslon Peplum Hem Top (sale $49.90/Reg Price $79) - So my store only had one left and it's too big, so I'm hoping it gets re-stocked this morning too! I absolutely love the colors in this piece and think it dresses up jeans & would look fab with dress pants! Like most pieces in the sale this top runs large- I'm wearing a small and need an XS.

Pleione Double Ruffle Sleeve Blouse (Sale- $39.90/Reg Price- $59)- Goodness, this has to be one of my favorite "hidden gems" from the sale! These big ruffles are just everything to me! And the bright red color is definitely an attention-grabber from a mile away isn't it?! Oh I just love it so much! I'm wearing a size small & if it weren't for my big hips would size down to an XS.

I also HAVE to mention that my favorite jeans of all time are included in this sale too and are amazing! You can literally put them on and then do a bend & stretch without fear that they will rip or tear! They have so much stretch and look so flattering on- a great classic staple for your closet!

{SHOP THE POST}


You definitely have to let me know what you scooped up from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale- I can't wait to hear!


1 comment

  1. Ahhh I so wish there was a Nordstrom where I live. You look adorable in every single thing. Not fair! :)

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)