Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

The Only Shorts You Need for Summer

Tee: Loft || Shorts: Loft (wearing size 6) || Sandals: Pierre Dumas via Statements || Necklace: Stella and Dot (similar here) || Target: Sunglasses || Apple Watch

I know it's a pretty bold statement to say that these are "the only shorts you need for summer"- but friends that's how good they are! The minute I laid eyes on them, it was pretty much love at first sight- the stripes, the pink, the big bow! S-W-O-O-N! My head was already spinning with all the ideas I had to style them. When it came time to shoot this look, I decided to KISS (keep it simple silly) and let the shorts speak for themselves. So a white tee and simple gold jewelry it was! I definitely think you could amp up your look with a one-shoulder or off the shoulder top + wedges... girl's night?! Yes please! When those chilly summer nights roll in, toss on a denim jacket for an extra layer. I adore the loose, comfy fit yet how pulled together they look!

For fit, these shorts have an elastic waist and loose fit, but run TTS- I'm wearing a 6. 








Tee: Loft || Shorts: Loft (wearing size 6) || Sandals: Pierre Dumas via Statements || Necklace: Stella and Dot (similar here) || Target: Sunglasses || Apple Watch

{SHOP THE POST}


Happy Humpday! Hope the rest of your week goes smooth!


11 comments

  1. I totally agree with you on these shorts! They look so cute on you and they would be so versatile for the summer. The bow and the stripes are the perfect details!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these shorts! I saw them in LOFT the other day and didn't buy them, but now I'm kind of regretting it! I may have to go back!

    Ashley // MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I neeeeed these shorts!! They are too dang cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I'm seriously in love with those shorts! They are SO darling on you!!

    By Lauren M

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the cutest photo shoot! & I'm still in love with those shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These shorts are summer perfection, and that bow - LOVE <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. These shorts are SO cute and so is the backdrop!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These shorts are adorable! This is seriously the best backdrop - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not only do these shorts look comfortable but I love that they have the tie front and stripes! So cute girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so cute I can't handle it!-Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)