Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Ready for the Weekend With Vineyard Vines

Pullover: Vineyard Vines (new pattern) || Shorts: Old Navy (my go-to shorts for summer!) || Sperrys: gifted (similar & similar) || Necklace: HSN || Sunglasses: Target || Coffee Cup: Lilly Pulitzer

I thought my days of wearing sleeves were pretty much over (#FloridaProblems), but what do you know, a small cold front moved through this weekend and I'm taking full advantage by whipping out this comfy and preppy pullover from Vineyard Vines! This look was giving me some serious nautical vibes, so I added my Sperry's (a gift from my mama) and pearls for a full on prep-tastic look! ha. I don't know why it's taken me so long to get a VV Shep Shirt- it is so comfortable that I want to spend all my weekend days in it! Unfortunately the heat is on it's way back, so I think my days are numbered in it, but I wanted to make sure and share it for those of you who still have some chill in the air!









Pullover: Vineyard Vines (new pattern) || Shorts: Old Navy (my go-to shorts for summer!) || Sperrys: gifted (similar & similar) || Necklace: HSN || Sunglasses: Target || Coffee Cup: Lilly Pulitzer

{SHOP THE POST}


Did y'all have a good weekend? If you keep up with my adventures on Instagram then you saw that I was in Gainesville at the University of Florida giving a guest lecture on my career in buying Friday (hence the lack of a new post!) and then attended the Orange & Blue Debut game! On Saturday we did a "baby tour" and got to meet many of our sweet friend's new little ones- it was the most fun! Now I'm looking forward to another busy week- whew! Let's make it a great one friends :)

Linking up with the Trend Spin Linkup

12 comments

  1. I love the preppy look! I love the shoes too, so cute!

    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pullover! It's so cute with the pinstripe detailing. Glad you had a nice trip to Gainesville. How fun that you got to speak!!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is one of my favorite looks of yours! everything from the shoes to the shep shirt is adorable!

    Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The VV pullovers are always so comfy and cozy! Love your sperrys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are so cute! You look great! And those Sperrys?!? I've never owned a pair but I might need some after seeing those colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute pullover! And love the color of those Sperry's! How fun and perfect for spring/summer! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm digging the preppy look that you're styling! I bet you had a great weekend in Gainesville - it sure looked like it from the Insta posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I broke back out the sleeves for this weekend too with our lil' cold front. That pullover is such a beautiful color <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty!! I love the bright colors! Give me anything with pops of pink and I'll be smiling all day!

    Virginia | More to Mrs. E

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg look at you!! Too dang cute for words. Love me some Vineyard Vines!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This pullover is SO cute!! I love the pink stripes on the shoulders!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a chic outfit great for a casual weekend. Your shoes are adorable too!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)