Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Let's Talk Spring Dresses + Shopbop's Sale of the Season!

What, an extra week day post?! Who am I?! ;) There are so many fun sales going on this week that I couldn't miss out on the chance to tell y'all about another one - and share my favorite dress selections! I'm sure you know by now that Shopbop is having THE sale of the season! Unlike their tiered sale from a few months ago, this sale offers a straight discount- 20% off under $500 & 25% over $500- so everyone wins! Just use code "Event17" and you're golden :)

In the Spring and Summer (and really, year-round!) I wear dresses, dresses, and more dresses! So I couldn't wait to share my current wishlist, finds, and favorites! There are seriously SO many cute pieces & bright colors- this Florida girl's heart is happy, happy!





{SHOP THE POST}



Happy Thursday!! Hope it's a great one!


2 comments

  1. Oh dresses are my second skin! I love your picks. Mara Hoffman does no wrong in my book!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those dresses are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)