Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Sunday Scripture: He is Risen!


Happy Easter friends! This is such a special holiday as it is a reminder to me (and each of us!) just how much God loves us. The simple truth is that you and I are sinners- that's just all there is to it. And yet the Lord loves us so deeply, and wanted to make a way for us to join him in heaven, that he sent his son, Jesus, as a living sacrifice for our sins.

Just let that sink in for a minute!


I mean y'all, what love that is! What sacrifice! I am humbled each time I think about the truth of his love, and the hope that I have because Jesus was not in the tomb on Easter morning! Oh praise the one who paid my debt and raised this life up from the dead!

I pray that this day is a wonderful one for you, and that you feel the Lord's sweet love for you! Whether you are celebrating or not, know that you are deeply loved by the one who sacrificed his life for you. Now that is something to find joy & hope in!

XOXO

2 comments

  1. Happy Easter!-Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)