Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

I Like Big Bows...

Dress: c/o Make Me Chic || Wedges: c/o Oka-B (get 20% off with code "OKABGIRL16") || Apple Watch || Bangle: Bourbon and Bowties

There is absolutely nothing this Florida girl loves more than a sunshine-filled day at the beach! This weekend my Aunt/photographer and I got together to shoot some new content for this little blog & I told her we just HAD to meet near the water- I needed some Vitamin Sea! Luckily, I had the perfect dress for an excursion down to the beach- this precious striped bow dress! I love the loose, oversized fit- it allowed me to stay cool even in the sweltering heat. And I mean, who doesn't love the sweet bow-tie detail on the back... swoon! When I got these new Oka-B Sullivan wedges in the mail I knew they would make the perfect pairing! #BowonBowsonBows In my world, too much is never enough! ;) 









Dress: c/o Make Me Chic || Wedges: c/o Oka-B (get 20% off with code "OKABGIRL16") || Apple Watch || Bangle: Bourbon and Bowties

Hope y'all had a relaxing weekend- I sure needed one after the craziness of last week (and this one looks to be more of the same)! That's why I'm thankful for a few days off on the weekends- it helps me reset and refocus for a new week ahead. I've got some really fun stuff coming later this week though... so I can't be too upset! Make sure you're following along on Instagram and Twitter to see what I'm up to!

Linking up with the Trend Spin Link Up


18 comments

  1. Oh very cute dress darling
    Beautiful pics
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLing over the title of this post!! I love this dress on you - it's got three of my favorite things - stripes, blue and white combo and bows!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress! Please... send some of that warm weather up to Connecticut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is the cutest! I love the bow on the back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this dress is adorable! I love the cute puff sleeves!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can definitely never have too many bows! I love this dress & you're making me want to get down to the beach ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love that dress, it looks gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my - blue, white, striped and a bow - YES!! The cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun to have your aunt as your photographer! I just love the bow and sleeves on this dress.

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vitamin Sea is the best isn't it?! Loving this dress on you, and that bow is the perfect detailing <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  11. ha ha I like big bows too-and your arm candy-Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This dress is so cute and perfect for a day by the sea :) I love the bow detail on the back! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this dress! It is so fun for this time of year! I just found your blog via a comment on another blog and I'm glad I did! You've got a fun style and I'm excited to follow along! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary thank you for the sweet comment! I'm so glad that you stopped over and even happier that you want to pour some coffee and stay awhile :) Feel free to shoot me an email if there is ever anything you want to see! XO

      Delete
  14. You're so cute! Sometimes you just need the beach. I'm thoroughly impressed your hair looks that good in the sea breeze! Mine always ends up so tangled!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this adorable dress Gentry! Thanks for linking up ! I'm jealous of your beach day! I'll be in Pensacola next week, woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so cute dear! Love these beach pictures! <3
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)