Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Summer Palm Print

Tunic: Buddy Love via Madison Raleigh (similar here) || Jeans: Loft || Wedges: Target (similar here) || Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne || Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties || Clutch: Sophie and Trey (similar here) || Apple Watch

Happy Monday friends! Did you have a wonderful Easter weekend? I always love this weekend so much, because it's such a chance for reflection and sweet celebration (you can read more about my thoughts here). 

Well I've been really excited to share today's look with you, because I have a new brand to love- Buddy Love to be exact! When I was visiting my girlfriends in Raleigh for my birthday weekend we went shopping and I stumbled upon this show-stopping tunic top. It was one of those pieces that I KNEW I would regret not getting if it didn't come home with me. So I checked out real quick!! After doing some more internet stalking research on the brand, I realized I actually owned another dress from them (a favorite of mine) and I pretty much wanted everything on their website! There's bright prints & bold patterns- two things I adore!

This tunic is pretty long on me (I'm 5'4 for reference) so I half-tucked it to help lengthen my legs. But if you're taller it would be SO cute as a swingy tunic with white denim or tucked into denim shorts! Lots of ideas to style it!







Tunic: Buddy Love via Madison Raleigh (similar here) || Jeans: Loft || Wedges: Target (similar here) || Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne || Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties || Clutch: Sophie and Trey (similar here) || Apple Watch

{SHOP MORE BUDDY LOVE FAVORITES}



9 comments

  1. Buddy Love has the best big, bold prints! I always have to internet stalk a new brand as well!

    Briana
    http://beyoutifulbrunette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This top is definitely the quintessential summer top! It looks beautiful with the necklace too!

    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont have anything from Buddy Love, but I love that tunic on you! I can't think of a more appropriate print for you :) xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable pink print! it looks so cute on you and your gold clutch is perfect!!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun print! Glad you scooped it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously obsessed with this top! It's so cute and perfect for spring and summer. I love anything with palm print! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun and fabulous print! I need this top in my closet <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this palm print on you, Gentry! I have bee looking for some new palm print items for spring/summer. Will definitely have to check this out!

    ​xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm obsessed with this top! Love the palm print!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)