Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

#TargetDoesItAgain : The Sweetest Summer Maxi!

Dress: Cat and Jack via Target (shop more of my favorites from the collection below!) || Sandals: Sam Edelman || Apple Watch || Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties || Necklace: Kendra Scott || Clutch: Sophie & Trey (similar) || Sunglasses: Target

I've let y'all in to my "secret shopping spot" at my go-to retailer before, but can you blame me when the dresses are THIS cute?! I mean, here I am running in to pick up face wash and a birthday card when this dress all but jumped off the rack and into my basket! The palm print is super on trend this season (in fact I have a new piece with it coming next week :) ) and the neon detailing around the bottom of it is just the perfect pop of color! As soon as I saw it my brain started shouting, "wear me to brunch!" - and that's what I'm doing this weekend ;) I mean... a girl's got to listen to her brain! ha

Speaking of the weekend, can we talk about how happy I am that it is here?! I feel like I say this all the time (#brokenrecord) but work has just been off-the-charts crazy! Every week I think, "oh this week is going to be pretty calm" and then everything just blows up! It definitely keeps me on my toes and oh-so-busy. Can't complain about that, but bring on the wine this weekend!











Dress: Cat and Jack via Target (shop more of my favorites from the collection below!) || Sandals: Sam Edelman || Apple Watch || Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties || Necklace: Kendra Scott || Clutch: Sophie & Trey (similar) || Sunglasses: Target

{SHOP THE POST}


{SHOP MORE CAT & JACK FAVORITES}


Have a fabulous weekend y'all!


8 comments

  1. Ok, this is seriously the cutest maxi! I hadn't seen this line at Target but now I definitely need to check it out. I love the bright colors and fun patterns! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, this is the find of the month! What a cute dress on you and I cannot believe it is from Target. I don't blame you at all for snatching this cutie up. Have a great weekend!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much gal! It sure felt like a steal when I found it!!

      Delete
  3. That little touch of pink in the maxi dress is so fun and that dress looks great on you girl! I need to head to target today!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. You find ALL of the cute things at Target! Such a great spot for scoring cute, not-too-pricey dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how is that even in the girls section?! wouldn't it be too long? great find, and love it paired with pink of course.
    b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey B! It's actually a teeny bit short on my (it doesn't show as too short but it doesn't touch the floor). I think because it's for an older girl and I'm on the short side it's a perfect length!

      Delete
  6. I wish we had Target here in the UK, it looks like they have some amazing things :) I am heading over to the US next month so I am definitely going to be dragging my boyfriend there haha. x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)