Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Dressing Room Diary + SALES!

Alright friends, I'm going to give you a warning... today's Dressing Room Diaries is a DOOZY! There are so many cute new arrivals in stores lately that I have a ton to share with you! Grab a big 'ol cup of joe and let's jump right in!

{For reference, everything is TTS unless I mention otherwise. I'm 5'4 and normally wear a small/med/size 4-6 in the stores listed below! I will make sure to let you know what size I'm wearing for each item so that you can make a judgement call on sizing :) }

LOFT
Wanted to give y'all the head's up that LOFT is currently having it's Friends and Family sale, which means that everything is 40% off with code "FRIENDS"- so everything you see below is now on sale! woo-hoo!

Floral Romper- Wearing size medium. I live in rompers for spring/summer so I thought this was a fun new pattern to add to my romper wardrobe. I tried to get y'all a shot of the back too as I love the fun criss-cross detail!


Red Handkerchief Pattern Dress- wearing size small. This is the perfect "throw and go" piece! Add heels for work or sandals for the weekend- can't go wrong!

Light Blue Flutter Sleeve Top- wearing size small
Turtle Riviera Shorts- wearing size 6
I put these pieces together just to try them both on but I ended up loving how they looked together! The Riviera fit shorts are my go-to for the summer and I'm in need of a new navy pair. How sweet are the ruffled details on this top too?

Ruffle Neck Tank- wearing size XS
Turtle Riviera Shorts- wearing size 6
I keep eyeing this top every time I am in store! I love the easy fit and the goes-with-everything navy print! It's now on sale with an extra 40% off with code "FRIENDS"! (And excuse the shorts that don't match- it's just what I had with me in the dressing room!) 

Off the Shoulder Navy Dress- wearing size small. I can't get enough of OTS styles this season. Love the intricate crochet detailing around the top!

Yellow Floral Tee- wearing size small
Black Bow Skirt- wearing size 6 {not online, but in store!}
I didn't love the fit of this top on me, but the pattern is to pretty! The sleeves were too long, so if you are taller or longer-limbed it may be a much better fit. I swooned when I saw the bow detail on this skirt, but I need to size up. The 6 fit fine when I was standing, but when I sat a little too much leg came out ;) It's a true wrap style so I would recommend sizing up for the workplace!

Striped Tee- wearing size small
Turtle Riviera Shorts- wearing size 6
Again, I love the subtle details that take a basic tee and amp them up! This one is a really nice thick knit and the scallop trim is adorable!

Can you see the adorable scalloped detailing around the edge of the tee? A fun "upgrade" to an everyday item!

LILLY PULITZER
Head's up that Lilly Pulitzer is currently running special Easter promos- free 2 day shipping on orders over $150 + gifts with purchase!

Surfcrest Dress- wearing size small. I LOVE this bold pink print! I'd been stalking this dress since it's release was delayed and was so excited to try it on! It's a great lightweight tee shirt material and has a subtle high-low hem. The perfect weekend wear that will take you through summer!

Del Lago Tunic Dress- Wearing size small. This dress definitely runs big, so make sure to size down. You know the bell sleeves and tassels were calling my name! This dress comes in two gorgeous prints and clocks in under $120- perfect summer piece!

J. CREW

Ruffle Dot Top in "Bright Citrus"- wearing size small.
Seersucker Ruffle Shorts- wearing size 8
I've already shared these shorts with you in a full post (check it out here) but I had to share this bright & cheerful top! The ruffle details are the sweetest and I'm swooning over the colors! Plus tops right now are 30% off with code "MUSTHAVES".


ANN TAYLOR

UPDATE: You can now get 50% off your purchase with code "SPRING50"

Cold-Shoulder Ruffle Dress- Wearing size small. I am thrilled that I added this dress to my work wardrobe! This is such a fun way to "spice up" your workweek look with a trend that is all over the marketplace! Love this dress and highly recommend!

Color-block Ruffle Tank- wearing size XS. This tank runs very large so size down! I also added this to my workweek rotation and can't wait to wear it at the office this week. The color-blocking is so fun (and I will be styling it in a full post soon).

{SHOP THE POST}


Well there you have it!! So many fun new pieces and great sales out there- happy shopping!! Be sure to let me know what you scoop up :)


8 comments

  1. So many great finds! I can't wait to see how you style these fun pieces!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all these bright colors! Can we also talk about how I never thought I'd be a romper girl, but now I'm obsessed?! Needless to say that I need to check out your first look and all your finds at Loft.

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fabulous finds! Obsessed with that Surfcrest dress - gorgeous <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Gentry! I love the yellow LOFT fabrics so much!!
    xo,
    Catherine // Classic Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOODNESS!!! Everything is so beautiful! Loving that romper and those Lilly dresses!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah, the one from J Crew is my fave-but they're all really cute!

    Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many cute things! I'm planning to check out Loft tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love every piece in this post!! I just tried on the surfcrest dress from Lilly and totally loved it too! And you know I love my Del Lago :) I seriously need to pick up that open shoulder dress for work! It's so gorgeous on you!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)