Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Loved It Once, Bought It Twice (Look 1)


One of my shopping mantra's has always been "if you love it once, buy it twice" - meaning that when you find something you love, don't be afraid to buy it in more than one color/pattern/print. When you find something fabulous don't you want to wear it everyday?? Well, when you buy it in more then one version than you can!

When I tried this skirt on, I knew that not only was it coming home with me, but so was its sister! Made of the softest jersey knit it feels like my coziest pajamas yet looks pulled together and effortless. Adding this colorful statement necklace made for the perfect Florida fall look.

Tune in tomorrow to see how I style the turquoise twin of this skirt- you won't want to miss it!








Shirt: Gap (here) // Skirt: HSN (sold out, similar here) // Necklace: Sassy Steals (sold out but often comes back- keep an eye out, similar here) // Belt: Loft (from Summer 13, love this one )

post signature

4 comments

  1. OK... So can I have this outfit? Please? It looks SO comfy and the necklace just makes it all pull together! TYJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I clean out my closet I will pass it along!

      Delete
  2. Sooooo adorable!!! I wish it were hanging in my closet!! -Mal

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)