Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Fab-Find Friday: Old Navy Excursion Vest

Happy Friday Friends!

Today I wanted to bring to you a fun "look for less" piece which is this ADORABLE hot pink excursion vest from Old Navy (which is a gem of a store if you ask me)! This vest looks very similar to its much more expensive cousin from J. Crew but at a fraction of the price.

I love excursion vests here in sunny Florida (where the low is around 65 right now) because they give you that fun, fall layered look without the weight and warmth of a puffer vest. It's how we Floridians can participate in fall trends while still being cognizant of the weather!

(Scroll to the end of this post for full outfit details)










Vest: Old Navy (here) // Sweater: Old Navy (old, similar here) // Jeans: Loft (here) // Boots: Sam Edleman (here) // Necklace: Forever 21 (old, similar here)


post signature

2 comments

  1. And now, with those great Old Navy sales, you have a variety of colorful excursion vests! TYJ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure do! looking forward to sharing how I style them!!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)