Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Holiday Memories: My Favorite Ornaments

One of my favorite holiday traditions is decorating the Christmas tree with my family. What I love about our tree is how unique it is. Each and every ornament has been handpicked or gifted to one of us, and every year my mom buys each of us a special ornament representative of something we loved that year or an activity we were involved in. Looking at our tree is like getting a glimpse of our history, and each year as we decorate we reflect on the stories behind the ornaments.

Here is a peak into some of my favorite ornaments from our tree!

Reindeers shoe shopping- from when I worked for Payless Shoe Source Corporate


One of my favorite life mottos!
No shop-a-holics tree is complete without a shopping tag
A sweet ornament from when I was away at college and often called my mom for advice
A "gentry" snow-woman- talking on the phone and chugging a coffee!
For the queen of her phone... a cell phone tree!
Shopping and chatting... my two favorite things!
This glamour girl loves to primp!

Hope you enjoyed a peek into our family traditions! 

Check back tomorrow for a fun new outfit perfect for a busy day of post-Christmas "to-do's"! 

post signature

2 comments

  1. Those ornaments brought back such beautiful memories. Thank you. TYJ

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)