Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Ties and Tennis Shoes Gala

On Friday night I had the pleasure of attending the "Ties and Tennis Shoes" Gala in support of the Pinellas Education foundation (you can check out all the awesome work they do for education here).

When I first heard about the dress code for this event I was somewhat puzzled... a cocktail dress and tennis shoes?! I'm sure there was a look of horror on my face friends! However, it was so much fun to wear our comfortable sneaks, hang out on the field at Tropicana Stadium, and play fun games all without our feet hurting at the end of the night!








Dress: Tracy Negoshian Hannah Dress (on sale here) // Sneakers: Converse One Star (here)

Here are a few of my personal pics from the evening (apologies for the poor picture quality):

Love being a part of such a wonderful group of women!

Got to paint our own Christmas ornaments with Painting With a Twist

Met the Grinch!

Loved that these gals signs matched my sparkly sneaks!

Such a wonderful group of women

It always a pleasure spending an evening with fun girlfriends and supporting a worthy cause- I just love fun and philanthropy! 



post signature

3 comments

  1. Love the sparkly tennis shoes!! TYJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous. Both the Dress & Tennis Shoes are Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)