Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Winter Lobster

Friends, Christmas has snuck up WAY to quickly this year - I can't believe we are less than two weeks from my favorite Holiday! If you're like me, you may also be slightly behind in shopping for this wonderful day. My weekends are packed with running around to stores and shops, finding the perfect little "somethings" for all my loved ones. 

With all this running around, comfort is key! For my perfect shopping outfit, I paired this cute little lobster sweater from Forever 21 with my favorite pants from Old Navy, and a pop of leopard on my feet for the perfect shop-til-you-drop look! 










Sweater: Forever 21 (sold out, similar here) // Pants: Old Navy (here) // Flats: Payless (sold out, similar here) // Necklace: Forever 21 (similar here) // Ring: HSN (here)

post signature

5 comments

  1. I think you should share the sweater with someone you love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make shopping look so fun!TYJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweater and those dotted pants are the cutest. You look gorgeous carrying all those shopping bags and I also love the entrance Christmas Decor, Gentri.

    I own the same Red MK Handbag. Don't you just love it? =)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)