Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Christmas Cozy

When deciding what to wear for Christmas day, one word kept reverberating in my brain... "cozy". The temperatures finally dropped in Florida (to a chilly 70 degrees!) and visions of bundling up were dancing in my head.

My family tradition is to wake up at 6:30 am and open presents in our PJs, then we have breakfast, open stockings, get ready and head to my extended family's house about an hour away- so Christmas is a busy holiday for us!

I wanted to be cozy and comfortable for this busy day, and a bow sweater was the perfect way to feel festive! I am obsessed with these bow smoking loafers I found a Kohls (a STEAL at $35) and with my trademark gold bow necklace I felt wrapped up like a present! Buddy even got in on the fun with a festive Christmas sweater- he loved it!








Sweater: Loft Outlet (recent, similar on sale here) // Jeans: Loft (here) // Shoes: Simply Vera Wang (here) // Puffer Vest: Land's End (last year, similar on sale here) // Ring: HSN (here) // Watch: HSN (here) // Necklace: Forever 21 (here


Buddy and I hope that you had the sweetest of Chrismases- filled with family, friends and faith. We loved spending the day with our favorite people celebrating Christ's birth! I'm already looking forward to neck year's celebration :) 

post signature

2 comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)