Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Fab-Find Friday: Old Navy Fair Isle Cardigan

This fall season I have been LOVING the oversize chunky/tribal sweater trend. Every time I see one it conjures up images of snuggling by the fire with a big 'ol mug of cocoa. I love that whether you are having a skinny day or one of those inevitable "chubby days" these sweaters hide all sins and yet still look pulled together!

I got this cardigan from Old Navy on Black Friday for 50% off- it was a steal at $25! To finish off the look, I paired it with my Lilly Pulitzer travel pants (you can read about my love for them here) and my favorite Sam Edleman boots (they are the perfect riding boots)! I would wear this outfit running errands on a chilly weekend or brunching with my friends- it would keep me warm if we sat out on the porch!

Tell me friends, are you loving the Tribal sweater trend?









Sweater: Old Navy (sold out, similar herelove this) // Pants: Lilly Pulitzer (here) // Boots: Sam Edleman (here) // Monogram Necklace: Moon and Lola (here)


post signature

2 comments

  1. That sweater does make me want to sit by a fire and drink hot cocoa...with YOU! TYJ

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)