Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Puff It Up

Although winter in Florida is often less than chilly, I still can't tear myself away from my favorite winter piece - the puffer vest! Something about these puffy vests just makes me melt (or is that the Florida sunshine) :) 

I love this casual, comfortable outfit for running around town and making my after-christmas returns and exchanges. If it gets to toasty warm I can slip off my puffer to reveal this comfy striped sweater. It's the perfect outfit to wear while checking things off your to-do list! 







Sweater: Gap (similar here) // Puffer Vest: Gap (on sale here) // Pants: Gap (spring color, similar here) // Necklace: Moon and Lola (here) // Purse: Michael Kors (similar here) // Ring: HSN- Technibond (on sale here) // Shoes: Payless (here)

PS- Can we just talk about how fabulous this Gap has been this season?? I seriously can't get enough of their preppy pieces!

Enjoy your weekend- can't believe 2014 is just around the corner!

post signature

2 comments

  1. I can see why navy is one of your favorite colors. You look great in it! TYJ

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)