Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Wishes for a Merry Christmas!

Christmas is just my favorite time of year! I love being surrounded by family and friends and coming together to celebrate our sweet Savior's birth. It's the perfect time of year to reflect on blessings and remember just how lucky and loved we each are (both here on earth and in Heaven). 

I hope that this special day brings you joy and cheer as we celebrate the one who loves us more than words can describe! Merry Christmas!



"Hark! The Herald Angels Sing"

Hark! The herald angels sing
Glory to the newborn King
Peace on earth and mercy mild
God and sinners reconciled

Joyful all ye nations rise
Join the triumph of the skies
With angelic host proclaim
Christ is born in Bethlehem
Hark! The Herald angels sing
Glory to the newborn King

I hope you and your loved ones have the merriest of Christmases this year! 

post signature

3 comments

  1. Merry Christmas! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so good to spend Christmas with you and Buddy! TYJ

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)