Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Workweek Chic: Navy & Lime

Skirt: J. Crew (fall version here) || Top: J. Crew || Wedges: Tory Burch (currently 20% off) || Apple Watch with this band || Earrings: Fab'rik (similar here) || Clutch: Shandy Style

Goodness y'all- I'm so sorry I've been MIA from this sweet space lately! I thought once I was back and settled from the Hurricane evacuations everything would fall into place, but nope! Definitely not the case! 

However, I can slowly but surely feel myself finding my groove again and I'm thrilled to be doing it today and bringing you this fun work look! As I always say, you don't have to hide your personality (or love for color!) in the workplace- you can definitely let it shine! The easiest way to do it is with pieces like I am wearing today: a tank in a classic silhouette but a bright pop of color & a neutral skirt with flirty ruffles. Both of these pieces clearly express my personality but also are appropriate for the corporate retail office in which I spend all my 9-5 time.

Speaking of work- I have some HUGE things in the works (one of which starts today) so I would be so thankful if y'all could keep my in your prayers! I know that wasn't a lot of detail, but if it all works out I will have so much to spill! :) 








Skirt: J. Crew (fall version here) || Top: J. Crew || Wedges: Tory Burch (currently 20% off) || Apple Watch with this band || Earrings: Fab'rik (similar here) || Clutch: Shandy Style

{SHOP THE POST}


Have a fabulous day friends!!


10 comments

  1. This look is so fun! The color combination looks lovely on you. I will definitely be sending positive thoughts your way, and praying that things work out your way today Gentry!


    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once I saw a navy blue beach house with a lime green front door-and ever since it's been my favorite color combo!! You look awesome, and I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely outfit! Beautiful look!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how bright and fun this and those shoes are SO cute! I hope everything feels back to normal for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many ruffles - I love it!! Good luck getting back to normal soon!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  6. Navy+lime look so pretty together. Love both of those ruffled pieces. My hair is the same length as yours Gentry, what curling iron do you use for yours?! It looks beautiful! Such a fabulous outfit, too!

    Welcome by and share your awesome style with my new linkup this week, which goes live every Thursday. =) Thanks and enjoy the weekend!!

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2017/09/thursday-moda-81-reflections-and-recaps.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pairing these two colors together - I love it!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love so much about this outfit! When I learned that I could dress professionally for work without sacrificing my love of color I was a lot happier! I think I need a lime top now!

    Virginia
    More to Mrs. E

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a chic combination! I really love that skirt on you!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this look! Perfect for work - and I love how bright and cheery it is!

    ​xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)