Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Making Time for Him With Cleerely Stated

Stationary, Cards, and Devotionals c/o Cleerely Stated

Oh friends, what a week it is turing out to be! I will be honest, I had every intention of hopping on today and posting a "out of office, closed for Irma" message when I realized what grave danger my home state is in; but when the Lord puts a message on your heart, sometime you just have to heed the call! And truly, when I hear the reports of what is happening in the tropics with this hurricane, I know that the only source of protection and safety is in our sweet Lord. 

So that's when I knew that I just had to share Cleerely Stated with y'all! As I'm sure you know if you've been here awhile, my faith is a very important part of my life. It is a contest journey that I am on, and to be honest it's also an ongoing struggle to carve out adequate time for. But every day I learn and grow in it- and find new ways to carve out time. 




Cleerely Stated is the most darling line of scripture cards, devotions, stationary, and home accents with a powerful purpose- to remind you of the goodness of the Lord and to place this reminder throughout your daily life. I've added the scripture cards to my bedside table (and change to a new scripture weekly), have sent out several of the adorable & encouraging greeting cards to friends, and am thinking up some fun ways to spread the compliment cards :)



Each of these items has just fit seamlessly into my daily life- and has offered encouragement at the most needed moments! If you are looking for a great hostess gift or a pick-me-up for yourself, I can't recommend them enough. I have been so blessed by this line already!






Stationary, Cards, and Devotionals c/o Cleerely Stated

Now I really am posting my out-of-office :) With Hurricane Irma barreling towards Florida I am packing up my life (seriously) and preparing to evacuate with Buddy. It's hard to not know if I will even have a home to come back to, but I am just praying for the Lord's protection over our city and state. At the end of the day, things are just things... and having my family and friends (and puppy!) safe is all that really matters to me. Your prayers and kind words are thought and felt by us! Thank you all so much!


9 comments

  1. Okay the wifi card is just perfect!! What a darling line! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet and the friendship card is hilarious! What a great gift idea.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that wifi card! Might have to snag that for our guest room!

    xx, McKenzie @ SomethinSouthernBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gentry, I am thinking about you and everyone in the hurricane path --sending prayers and light your way--stay safe!!!!

    xx

    Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stay safe! Thinking about you and everyone down there!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Wifi card is everything. Please stay safe. Sending much love your way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to know you are evacuating! We are in North Florida so we think we are staying put for now. Be careful traveling-the roads are crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made it to Orlando safe and sound :) Since I live on the Gulf Coast I was actually under mandatory evacuations... :( So scary! Stay Safe Kristen!

      Delete
  8. Such a sweet gesture, that WiFi card is cute. Stay safe dear.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)