Tunic: Lush (40% off!) || Shorts: J. Crew Factory || Necklace: c/o Shop Market & King || Bracelets: c/o Shop Market and King || Sandals: Sam Edelaman Gigi || Apple watch with this band || Clutch: Nordstrom (sold out, super similar)
Do you ever just feel like doing something different? Trying something new? Being unexpected?
That was my exact feeling when I received this gorgeous turquoise jewelry from Market & King! I normally go the traditional route of wearing turquoise with white, or popping it with pink, but all of a sudden my brain started chanting "red, red, red!" So I listened :)
Both red & turquoise are such bold colors that they can almost be too much together, but the white tunic helped to break it up and now I think they compliment each other perfectly! Also, this tunic has quickly become a staple in my closet over the last year and it is 40% off! I can't recommend it enough if you are considering it! It's definitely long (i'm 5'4), but I love doing a half-tuck in the front to give it the perfect length!
Tunic: Lush (40% off!) || Shorts: J. Crew Factory || Necklace: c/o Shop Market & King || Bracelets: c/o Shop Market and King || Sandals: Sam Edelaman Gigi || Apple watch with this band
{SHOP THE POST}
I'm also so excited to share with y'all that I have teamed up with three of my blogger friends to host a night out at Kendra Scott in Hyde Park, Tampa! 20% of all proceeds from the evening will benefit childhood cancer research- I can't think of a better way to spend the night! :) So thankful to be able to support such an amazing company & meaningful cause!
Have a great first day back in the office... I know it's going to be a LONG one for me!!














Love the mix of turquoise and red, so fun! Those shorts are my favorite and your purse is adorable!
ReplyDeleteXoxo,
Whitney & Blaire
Peaches In A Pod
Love love the necklace ! Very pretty !
ReplyDeleteLove your outfit and that necklace is everything!!
ReplyDeleteLoving this look!
ReplyDeletexx
Lauren Elizabeth
Petite in Pearls
I love the bright color combination! It's one of my favorites and you're definitely rocking it.
ReplyDeleteI love the color combo - especially the shorts!
ReplyDeletexx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes
This is my favorite color combo Gentry! I love how the clutch ties the the whole look together! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog btw! And best of luck with the event! What a great cause you're supporting! Get em girl! :)
ReplyDeleteI love your shorts and how it provides the pop of color to this look!
ReplyDeleteJessica | notjessfashion.com
Simply stunning! Love the combo!
ReplyDeletehttp://chicglamstyle.com