Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Unexpected Colors + You're Invited!

Tunic: Lush (40% off!) || Shorts: J. Crew Factory || Necklace: c/o Shop Market & King || Bracelets: c/o Shop Market and King || Sandals: Sam Edelaman Gigi || Apple watch with this band || Clutch: Nordstrom (sold out, super similar)

Do you ever just feel like doing something different? Trying something new? Being unexpected? 

That was my exact feeling when I received this gorgeous turquoise jewelry from Market & King! I normally go the traditional route of wearing turquoise with white, or popping it with pink, but all of a sudden my brain started chanting "red, red, red!" So I listened :) 

Both red & turquoise are such bold colors that they can almost be too much together, but the white tunic helped to break it up and now I think they compliment each other perfectly! Also, this tunic has quickly become a staple in my closet over the last year and it is 40% off! I can't recommend it enough if you are considering it! It's definitely long (i'm 5'4), but I love doing a half-tuck in the front to give it the perfect length!










Tunic: Lush (40% off!) || Shorts: J. Crew Factory || Necklace: c/o Shop Market & King || Bracelets: c/o Shop Market and King || Sandals: Sam Edelaman Gigi || Apple watch with this band

{SHOP THE POST}


I'm also so excited to share with y'all that I have teamed up with three of my blogger friends to host a night out at Kendra Scott in Hyde Park, Tampa! 20% of all proceeds from the evening will benefit childhood cancer research- I can't think of a better way to spend the night! :) So thankful to be able to support such an amazing company & meaningful cause!


Have a great first day back in the office... I know it's going to be a LONG one for me!!


10 comments

  1. Love the mix of turquoise and red, so fun! Those shorts are my favorite and your purse is adorable!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love the necklace ! Very pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit and that necklace is everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright color combination! It's one of my favorites and you're definitely rocking it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color combo - especially the shorts!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my favorite color combo Gentry! I love how the clutch ties the the whole look together! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog btw! And best of luck with the event! What a great cause you're supporting! Get em girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your shorts and how it provides the pop of color to this look!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply stunning! Love the combo!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)