Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Sunday Scripture



I think a lot about this verse as a "fashion blogger." It is all to easy to get caught up in the hype that it is what I am wearing that defines me or my self worth. But the Lord tells us that this lie is just not true! What we should be putting on every day is compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, & patience. And I don't know about you, but I often forget one (or more) of these essential "outfit" pieces daily. So each morning as I pick out my dress, shoes, necklace I instead am going to start asking myself, "Did I put on my humility? Am I prepared with kindness? How can I share compassion?" Friends will you join me in "getting dressed" in the ultimate outfit this week- that of the Lord's will & teaching? 

Praying that you have a wonderful week!

1 comment

  1. Couldnt agree more, I love reading posts like this. Keep them coming babe!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)