Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

The Under $15 Dress You NEED!

Dress: Cat and Jack (wearing a girl's XL) || Necklace: Baublebar (old, similar) || Clutch: Local Boutique (similar) || Wedges: Merona (love these!) || Apple Watch

Hi Friends! Long time, no chat! First off, thank y'all so much for your kind words, support, and encouragement you left on this post. I'm kind of a perfectionist, and I like to put 110% into everything I do, so admitting that I can't do it all and need to balance things better was really hard for me. But all your kind words assured me that I'm making the right choice- and it is so sweet to have your unwavering support!

If I hadn't come to the conclusion to scale back on my own, I think my body was going to let me know I was over-doing it... I came down with an awful cold on Wednesday night and it seriously knocked me out. On Thursday I barely made it through the day and ended up in bed by 8:30! I really missed y'all Friday, but my body desperately needed to recover since my gal Rachael got married on Saturday & I definitely didn't want to miss out on the fun!




The craziness continues today though... by the time you're probably reading this I'm in NY for market week again! I'll be here until Wednesday shopping the latest in jewelry trends from my vendors and taking in the city. I'm planning on doing a "Walk through market week with me" post soon- so stay tuned for that! :)




Now onto the real reason we are all here- this amazing dress! Friends, I don't know that I've ever gotten more compliments on a dress than this one! Seriously, everywhere I went I was getting stopped by girls asking me where this dress was from (and that's the ultimate compliment!) So now I'm going to let you in on my secret... this dress is from the Target girls department! Yep, it's true :) I got lots of questions on sizing when I posted it on Instagram last week, so I will tell you that I'm 5'4 and a size 4/6 and wearing a girl's XL & it fits perfect! It's not too short at all and it even has pockets-swoon! For under $15 (!!) this dress is the ultimate winner!





Dress: Cat and Jack (wearing a girl's XL) || Necklace: Baublebar (old, similar) || Clutch: Local Boutique (similar) || Wedges: Merona (love these!) || Apple Watch

{SHOP THE POST}


{SHOP MORE STRIPED DRESSES}



8 comments

  1. I just got the cutest top from the girls section at target the other day. Yay for being short! Love this dress, going to see if they have it today!

    sometimes your body knows best. Good for you for listening to it and not pushing through.

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod


    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you were able to rest this weekend and fully recover before birthday time!!! I love that fun dress on you - the colors are so perfect for spring and summer! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is absolutely darling on you! I'm in love!!

    By Lauren M

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the cutest dress and I love that necklace! So sorry to hear you came down with an awful cold, it seems to be going around. Glad you're feeling better though! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dress for $15 from Target? I think I know where I'll be shopping during lunch today! Glad that you're feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're always so cheery! Thanks for the punch of color for a bright Monday!

    I'll probably see you on Twitter later for the 3-hour Bachelor-omg!

    LOL,

    Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that dress is so cute.. I often find myself shopping the girl department.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm all about pink and orange! And the necklace is the perfect accessory for your dress!

    xo Amanda John
    XO Strawberry Chic

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)