Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Saturday Shopping: Lunch at Lilly + Victoria Beckham for Target


Happy Saturday y'all! The sun is shining, the temps are gorgeous, I'm headed for a pedicure, AND it's  Lunch at Lilly today!! If you're new to the Lilly brand, Lunch at Lilly is one of the most fun days of the year because you get a free gift with purchase no matter what you spend! And this year's gifts are all party & cocktail themed which will get you ready for all the summer parties to come. Take a look (after the jump) to see all the great gifts this year:




{SHOP MY LILLY FAVORITES}


I've also got some other fun & budget-friendly fashion news to share: Target just released it's lookbook for the new Victoria Beckham collaboration, and spoiler alert- I want everything! No seriously y'all, every single piece is colorful, fun, and will take you from work to weekend, to happy hours seamlessly! Plus, you get ALL this fashion at Target prices- yes!! The collection won't be released until April 9th, but you can view the pieces (and start making your wishlist) here - happy shopping!




Hope you enjoyed this rare Saturday post :) There was too much goodness to not pop in and share it all. Now I'm off to meet my gal pal for pedicures and a fun girly afternoon! Hope y'all have a wonderful day & enjoy the beauty of this weekend!



1 comment

  1. Oooh I didn't know about the Victoria Beckham collaboration with Target so I am glad you mentioned it in this post. I am heading to the States in May so will definitely be dragging my boyfriend along to track it down :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)