Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

The Cutest Pink Cold Shoulder

Top: c/o Make Me Chic || Shorts: Loft || Shoes: Converse || Clutch: Lilly Pulitzer (old, similar) || Necklace: Kendra Scott || Apple Watch 

Happy Wednesday! I'm still (currently) in NY and I'm headed home tonight- it's been a busy week here at market and I can't wait to share it with y'all soon! It's a lot of work, but it's definitely fun :) I grabbed drinks last night in the city with my friends Katie for a little pre-birthday celebration... can't believe I will be another year older on Friday!

In other exciting news, I'm thrilled to share this adorable cold-shoulder top with y'all today! I think I became a human heart-eye emoji the minute I saw it, and that love keeps on growing! I think this is a perfect spring to summer top because it pairs well with both casual shorts & could also be dressed up with dark denim and wedges. How cute would this be for a night out?? 

Also, I realized I haven't chatted about it in awhile, but I still love my Kendra Scott Rayne necklace! I get asked about it ALL the time, and whether I think they are worth the price, and the answer is 100% yes, they are so worth it! I own three (this blue, a light pink, and neon pink) and I wear them 1-2 times a week. They always add the perfect pop of color to my outfits too! So if you are still on the fence I hope you take a chance on one; and remember during your birthday month you get 50% off one item in the store! Now what color am I adding to my collection next?!








Top: c/o Make Me Chic || Shorts: Loft || Shoes: Converse || Clutch: Lilly Pulitzer (old, similar) || Necklace: Kendra Scott || Apple Watch 

Happy Wednesday- we are halfway to Friday!


6 comments

  1. This is the cutest top and the color is perfect on you! Safe travels girl!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great top! & I'm loving all of the pictures of you next to the fountain - awesome spot to snap a few shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not usually much of a pink fan but I LOVE this top! The off the shoulder and ruffle details are the cutest! And love these pics of you too! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are always so bright, colorful and gorgeous! Love this top!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found out these tops are called 'Cold Shoulder' tops! I love that! This one is adorable, and fits you so nicely. I worry about all that fabric on me, but I'll just have to try it on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're having a fabulous time in NY, and loving this top on you! Such a gorgeous and fun color <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)