Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

My Favorite Dress (Take 2)

Dress: Cat and Jack (wearing a girl's XL) || Shoes: Converse (size down a half-size) || Necklace: Lilly Pulitzer (old, similar here) - also, how cute are these orange earrings?! || Apple Watch

Welcome to a new week y'all! Last week was a total blur to me- getting back from 8 days of travel and coming up to a hurricane at work (seriously) was no joke, so sorry that it got a little quite around here! But I'm back in action, settled home again, and ready to share some really fun new outfits and content with y'all!

So let's get to it shall we?! :) 

Earlier this month I share my favorite dress for under $15 (you can check it out here)- and y'all jumped on it and loved it as much as I did. Yay!! Well you know my age-old motto is "Love it once, buy it twice" so when I discovered that my favorite dress had a twin, I couldn't resist! Yep, I scooped up the blue version in under 10 seconds flat!

I went more casual today (still feeling those weekend vibes) and paired this dress with my Converse and a fun fruity necklace and was ready to soak up all the gorgeous sunshine we've been getting! If you've never owned a pair of Converse can I just tell you that they are the most worn shoes in my closet! They literally pair with everything and are so much fun! {Make sure you size down at least a half-size though, they do run big.}






Dress: Cat and Jack (wearing a girl's XL) || Shoes: Converse (size down a half-size) || Necklace: Lilly Pulitzer (old, similar here) - also, how cute are these orange earrings?! || Apple Watch

{SHOP THE POST}


Let's have a great week! :)


14 comments

  1. Ok I am going to get it now. it's just too cute!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. always so cute--i love paper source--the window behind you =)

    Happy spring!--Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep running into this dress in Target and they never have it in the right size! One day I'll find it - I've got hope :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love buying multiples of things I love! Especially for that deal :)

    XO Amanda John
    http://strawberrychicxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why you like this dress so much and the colours in it are so pretty :) I am totally the same and if I find something I like I want it in every colour going! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! Love shopping this section at Target!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
  7. This reminds me I need to get this! I love my Converses too, but I don't wear them enough. Great reminders all around! Ha. I love these pics. Send some Florida sunshine to us!!
    xoxo,
    Classic Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute!! I love how you styled it with the converse too! Very cute and casual for spring! xo Bryn www.waketonroad.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I love this dress! Can I ask how tall you are, just trying to get an idea of how short the dress would be on me.

    Thanks! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelly!! I am 5'4 :) I hope it works for you- I absolutely LOVE this dress & I think you will too!

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much! I ordered it!

      Delete
    3. Awesome!! Hope that you love it!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)