Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Shop Simply Stylish LLR



Hey Friends! How is your week going so far? Mine has been just running on by... but what else is new?! Work continues to be crazy- literally our direction/product changes every day- but I love that it keeps me on my toes and busy! I'm so much more productive when I have a really long to-do list (any one else feel me?!) 

But, today I'm leaving the office early and hitting the road for a very special reason... my aunt is launching her own business!! As you (may) know, my Aunt Kelly takes all the pictures you see here on this blog. Her and I get together once a month and shoot 10-13 outfits so I have a "cache" throughout the month of content. I'm so thankful because this blog couldn't run without her! In addition, she is an elementary school teacher, mother, wife, & avid traveler. To say she is busy is an understatement! But, she has a passion for retail & along with her 2 best friends has decided to launch a LulaRoe business, Simply Stylish LulaRoe. I couldn't be more proud of her for pursuing her dream! 

Tonight is their launch party and I cannot wait to celebrate her new business (and try out all her fun new pieces)! We'd both be thrilled if you visited her business page here & if you want to shop this is the place to be :)

Congratulations Kelly, Heidi, & Katie! I'm wishing you all the success in the world!

Wearing the LulaRoe Julia- this is a more fitted "body con" style, but knotted on the side gives a ruching effect that hides all flaws!


Wearing the LulaRoe Carly- my absolute FAVORITE style of dress! It's loose and breezy but does run big so size down 1-2 sizes!


#GOGATORS



I also tried out the LulaRoe Cassie skirt for the first time. I'm normally not a pencil skirt girl, but this one was so comfortable I may be changing my mind! 


PS- If you ever have questions about LulaRoe, want to chat, or hope to learn more- let me know! I'd love to put you in touch with this sweet team of ladies! And if you've tried the brand I'd love to hear your favorite pieces in the comments below :)


8 comments

  1. Well how fabulous is your aunt & a huge congratulations to her!! I love that first dress you added a denim jacket to and of course the gator dress is a must!! Good luck to her tonight :) xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your aunt! She definitely sounds like a busy woman! Loving all of these! I love the knot front on both of those dresses and of course that one is perfect for Gator games! ;) <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress looks like it was made for you!! Enjoy the launch party - how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting for your aunt! All of these dresses are fabulous, can I just come shop your closet? <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting for your Aunt! Wishing her all the best! Those dresses are so cute, and you styled them beautifully.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw congratulations to your aunt on her new business venture and I wish her every success with it. Looking at these pieces I'm sure she won't need any luck as they are all so lovely :) I especially like the stripy blue dress and the skirt. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your style is very similar with me, recommend you a http://www.zaful.com/s/black-sleeveless-dress/ ,this will brand you a new image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe, yay for your aunt! My one friend just started the same thing-looking super cute in all of your dresses

    Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)