Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Fancy Friday Finds (vol. 3)


Happy Fri-YAY my friends!! This week simultaneously felt like both the longest & shortest week ever, so I'm so ready for the weekend to be here!

It's been about a month since I share my last Fancy Friday Finds- so i'm really excited to be back today with more to share! Spring is in FULL effect out in the stores & there is so much to see and love. A girl could seriously go broke with all the fun funds!


Fabulous Fashion Finds

As y'all know from this post, I am obsessed with the color yellow for spring! It is just so cheerful and fun; so I was totally swooning when I came across this floral dress this week- I mean, it's perfect!

I've been eyeing this one-shoulder top for weeks, and since it's currently 40% off with code "SPRING17"- you better believe I pulled the trigger this morning! (I also scooped up these adorable bee shorts, but whose keeping track?!) :)

There is no pattern that makes me swoon more than a great gingham! Now make it super ruffly and in multiple colors and I'm simply smitten! This gingham off-the-shoulder top might be over the top, but I love it so! Even better? The price ;) #WinnerWinner

Blush seems to be everywhere this season, and why shouldn't it? It's so pretty and feminine! The ruffled neck on this dress is just the sweetest, and right now this pretty little thing is 40% off!


I have been searching for the perfect spring shoe that I can wear for work and play- how perfectly do these fit the bill? I love the block heel and the neutral taupe color- it will make your legs look miles long! Oh, and it's on sale :) #BestBuyEver

Fun Around the Web

I feel like the topic of "Wok-Life Balance" has been a recurring one in my life lately, love this article from the Southern C on it. (Hint: It's all about choices!)

As if I needed another reason to be excited about going to Target... their upcoming remodel plans look amazing! It's going to be a more modern and luxious experience & even college campuses (UF will be first!) are going to get stores!!

Starbucks has finally added the menu item we are all obsessed with.

Sales You Can't Miss

Loft- 40% off w/ your Loft Card & code "Spring17"

Nordstrom- Tons of great new markdowns for women & it's Triple Points until March 26th!

Weekend Plans

This weekend is going to be a fun one! Tonight I'm headed to have a celebratory glass of wine with my friend Abby who just had her first baby! Baby Reagan is the cutest ever and I'm so ready for some sweet baby snuggles :) Saturday I have a 2-year-old's birthday for my college gal pal's daughter Addy, and then a 40th birthday party for another friend! Lots to celebrate! Sunday will be church and then volunteering with my one-year-old babies- love them so! Then I'll be shooting some new blog content- so much fun to share with y'all!

What do y'all have on your agenda? Whatever it is I hope you make it a great one!

{SHOP THE POST}




12 comments

  1. So many cute things! I haven't been 100% on board with the one shoulder trend but I'm loving this top! And how fun is that gingham top? It's kinda perfect for Gator games :) Happy Friday! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these picks, especially the one shoulder top! It sounds like you have such a fun weekend planned. Have fun celebrating!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been loving all the yellow too! And the ruffles! Spring fashion is really on point this year. :)
    xoxo,
    Catherine
    Classic Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is! My wallet isn't happy (but I sure am :))

      Delete
    2. If my wallet starts screaming am gonna ignore it. hahahah

      Delete
  4. That one shoulder top is SO cute!!! Have a great weekend!!
    www.loveamycotton.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, am definitely going to rock some of these before easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love anything with ruffles. Sounds like you have a busy but fun weekend ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Happy Friday, lady! I just picked up that LOFT off shoulder top — it is so cute! Hope you have a great weekend.

    ​xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that cute blush dress and I can't believe it has 40% off, such a bargain! I hope you have a lovely weekend celebrating with family and friends :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you do these cute finds! Dying over those shoes, and could really go for some in my spring closet right about now!

    I hope you take the chance to check out my blog! Can't wait to read more of your upcoming posts!

    Xx

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)